Saturday, November 4, 2017

Stacking the Shelves (265)

 

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!

From Thriftbooks

The rest of my thriftbooks order came and they are both books that I needed as part of two different series! I have the first book in the Kim Jones series and wanted to add to it since I might see her at a signing next year. I also got book two in the Tessa Bailey series in a Book Outlet order and needed book one, so I was happy to find it super cheap on thriftbooks. I'm excited to add those to my shelves! 


From Author

I got two e-ARCs from two amazing authors and I've already read them both! I absolutely LOVED The Fortunate Ones while I felt like My Week With the Bad Boy was just an okay read. I still am so incredibly thankful for these authors for sending advanced copies of their books my way! 


That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...