Sunday, January 1, 2017

2016 End of Year Book Suvey

I love Jamie's survey and I do it every year, so here is a survey of everything reading from 2016!


Number Of Books You Read: 151
Number of Re-Reads: 2
Genre You Read The Most From: Romance! Looking at my list, it seems NA and Adult were what I read the most!

best-YA-books-2014

1. Best Book You Read In 2016?


2. Book You Were Excited About & Thought You Were Going To Love More But Didn’t?


 3. Most surprising (in a good way or bad way) book you read?  


 4. Book You “Pushed” The Most People To Read (And They Did)?


 5. Best series you started in 2016? Best Sequel of 2016? Best Series Ender of 2016?



 6. Favorite new author you discovered in 2016?


7. Best book from a genre you don’t typically read/was out of your comfort zone?


 8. Most action-packed/thrilling/unputdownable book of the year?


 9. Book You Read In 2016 That You Are Most Likely To Re-Read Next Year?


None! I really don't like to reread because there are so many other books I need to get to! 

10. Favorite cover of a book you read in 2016?


11. Most memorable character of 2016?


 12. Most beautifully written book read in 2016?


13. Most Thought-Provoking/ Life-Changing Book of 2016?


14. Book you can’t believe you waited UNTIL 2016 to finally read? 


15. Favorite Passage/Quote From A Book You Read In 2016? 

“Just because someone hurts you doesn't mean you can simply stop loving them. It's not a person's actions that hurt the most. It's the love. If there was no love attached to the action, the pain would be a little easier to bear.” 

-It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover

16.Shortest & Longest Book You Read In 2016?

 17. Book That Shocked You The Most


18. OTP OF THE YEAR (you will go down with this ship!)


19. Favorite Non-Romantic Relationship Of The Year


20. Favorite Book You Read in 2016 From An Author You’ve Read Previously


21. Best Book You Read In 2016 That You Read Based SOLELY On A Recommendation From Somebody Else/Peer Pressure:

22. Newest fictional crush from a book you read in 2016?


23. Best 2016 debut you read?


24. Best Worldbuilding/Most Vivid Setting You Read This Year?


25. Book That Put A Smile On Your Face/Was The Most FUN To Read?


26. Book That Made You Cry Or Nearly Cry in 2016?


27. Hidden Gem Of The Year?


28. Book That Crushed Your Soul?


29. Most Unique Book You Read In 2016?


30. Book That Made You The Most Mad (doesn’t necessarily mean you didn’t like it)?


book-blogging

1. New favorite book blog you discovered in 2016?

2. Favorite review that you wrote in 2016?

My gush and emotional review of A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J Maas

3. Best discussion/non-review post you had on your blog?

4. Best event that you participated in (author signings, festivals, virtual events, memes, etc.)?

-Going to ALA in Florida and getting to meet my BFF Sarah for the first time in real life!
-Getting to meet Sarah J Maas at her release for Empire of Storms!

5. Best moment of bookish/blogging life in 2016?

Growing my youtube channel! I'm almost to 4,000 subscribers now, which is insane to think about!

6. Most challenging thing about blogging or your reading life this year?

Not being able to read all of the books I wanted to this year! Though I did beat last year by 50 books, I still wasn't able to get to a lot of books that I wanted to read this year. 

7. Most Popular Post This Year On Your Blog (whether it be by comments or views)?

My review for Infinity by Jus Accardo! 

8. Post You Wished Got A Little More Love?

I just posted it a few days ago, but my post on how to make DIY book sleeves! I am so in love with them and they were so easy to make! 

9. Best bookish discover (book related sites, book stores, etc.)?

NerdyGrlDesigns on Etsy! Her bookmarks are so adorable! 

10.  Did you complete any reading challenges or goals that you had set for yourself at the beginning of this year?

I did! I set a goal of reading 100 books and read 151. I also was able to read a ton from my TBR! My goal was to read 21 books from my TBR pile (books I already owned) and I read over 30! So my challenges were definitely a success this year. 
looking-ahead-books-2015

1. One Book You Didn’t Get To In 2015 But Will Be Your Number 1 Priority in 2017?


2. Book You Are Most Anticipating For 2017 (non-debut)?


3. 2017 Debut You Are Most Anticipating?


4. Series Ending/A Sequel You Are Most Anticipating in 2017?

5. One Thing You Hope To Accomplish Or Do In Your Reading/Blogging Life In 2017?

Read at least 130 in 2017! I read over 150 this year, so I hope to keep it up, no matter how busy life gets! 

6. A 2017 Release You’ve Already Read & Recommend To Everyone:


2 comments:

  1. I read Paper Princess because of your 2016 favorites video. I read all 3 books over a couple of days. I was hooked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES to ALL the ACOMAF references^^ All.Of.Them. That book killed me and I loved every single second of it. I can NOT wait for ACoWaR :D And YAY for meeting SJM - I met her in 2014 and it was glorious ♥ Happy 2017! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...