Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Waiting On Wednesday (152)

This is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where every Wednesday bloggers highlight a book that they are eagerly anticipating the release of!

Furious Rush
By SC Stephens 
Release Date: August 23, 2016
For Mackenzie Cox, racing motorcycles is in her blood. Born into a family legacy, she's determined to show the world that she has inherited her father's talent in this male-dominated sport. The last thing Kenzie needs is to be antagonised by her rival team's newest rider, Hayden Hayes. Hayden, exceedingly arrogant and outrageously attractive, immediately gets under Kenzie's skin and she can't help but be distracted.

As Kenzie and Hayden push each other on the track, the electric energy between them off the track shifts into an intense - and strictly forbidden - attraction. The only rule between their two ultra-competitive teams is zero contact. Kenzie needs a win, and she also needs to stay away from Hayden. Unfortunately for her though, one thing has become all too clear: she can't.

Fuelled by passion, driven by desire, Hayden and Mackenzie both want to win more than anything else. Except for, maybe, each other. But anger, jealousy and extreme competitiveness aren't their only obstacles . . .


------------------------------------

I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS BOOK. Like, ridiculously excited. I love SC Stephens and her Thoughtless series is the best. So I knew that I had to read her next release no matter what it was about. But, come on, it's about racing! I love books that have to do with racing and I love how the main girl is a racer instead of only having the guy be the racer while the girl just watches. I can't wait to see how she turns out to be and how the romance between her and her enemy on the track plays out! 

1 comment:

  1. Totally new to me! Not my kind of read but I hope it's everything you're hoping for!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...