Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Books Set Outside the US

This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!

This Week's Topic: Top Ten Books Set Outside the US

I don't know about you, but I love books that take place outside of the US. They always make me want to travel and I get so sucked up into not only the story but the vivid descriptions of the setting as well. I already made a post about my favorite new adult/adult romance books with travel last month, but here are my favorite books outside of the US across all genres. 


1. Love, In English by Karina Halle
2. Racing the Sun by Karina Halle
3.  Finding It by Cora Carmack


4. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
5. Just One Day by Gayle Forman
6. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins


7. Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill
8. Unleashing Mr. Darcy by Teri Wilson
9. Spanish Holiday by Kate Can


10. Unflixable by Tessa Bailey 

1 comment:

  1. I have a Diana Gabaldon book on my list also...
    http://thebestbasicblogger.blogspot.com/2016/07/top-ten-tuesday-10-books-outside-usa-i.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...