Saturday, January 9, 2016

Stacking the Shelves (177)

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!

From Publisher
One book came in the mail for me this week and it seems like a good book! I can't wait to see what it's about! 

From Half Price Books

I promised myself that in 2016 I would not buy too many books. In order to do this, though, I need to stay far away from Half Price Books. I needed a gift for my OTSP Secret Sister, though, so I went for a quick trip and ended up staying for an hour. I found these two for only $2, so I couldn't pass them up! It took so much self control not to buy more, but I think only buying 2 books is definitely a success! 


That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

4 comments:

  1. All new to me! I hope you enjoy everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh nice! Those are all totally new to me as well! Hope you enjoy each and every one of them!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow you on YT and somehow just recently found your blog. I am really enjoying it so far! I bought Passenger, by Alexander Bracken (pre-order), and Curio by Evangeline Denmark. I also pre-ordered the next in the Rebel Belle trilogy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post. I learn something more challenging on different blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to read content from other writers and practice a little something from their store. I’d prefer to use some with the content on my blog whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll give you a link on your web blog. Thanks for sharing.
    Bitcom.com.ua
    Lagoario.com
    Dogmavirtual.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...