Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Series I Have Yet to Finish

This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!

This Week's Topic: Top Ten Series I Have Started, but Have Not Finished

I am like the queen of starting a series and never finishing it. It's horrible! In my defense, I normally pick up the book before the next one releases, so when the next book actually does release, I completely forget about the series. Of the series below, I have at least read the first book of the series. I really really really want to finish these series, there are just so many of them that it's impossible to keep up! 


1. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon 
2. Fever by Karen Marie Moning
3. The Selection by Kiera Cass


4. Slammed by Colleen Hoover
5. Ten Tiny Breaths by KA Tucker
6. The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare


7. The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare
8. Lux by Jennifer L Armentrout
9. The Maze Runner by James Dashner


10. Across the Universe by Beth Revis

9 comments:

  1. Sometimes (like in the case of Across the Universe) I was perfectly happy with the end of the story as book one concluded. I sometimes just don't want to know more.

    Here's my Top Ten Series I've YET to Finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I loved the Fever series and Lux! Hope you get to finish them soon!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Mortal Instruments series is on my TTT list too. I haven't read any of the others on your list, but I do want to get to the Maze Runner series...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep trying to get into the Outlander series...so far, I just haven't been able to. Clockwork Angel is on my TBR list though :) My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many of these series are on my TBR list. I have read all of The Selection series and really enjoyed it. I've read the first two books in the Slammed series and need to finish that one off. I hope you enjoy all of these.
    Here is my TTT:http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2015/09/top-ten-tuesday-ten-finished-series-i.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, I haven't finished Outlander or The Maze Runner either. Man, I have a lot of series to catch up on! Good luck to you!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have yet to finish the Lux series and The Mortal Instruments. The Selection series is my guilty pleasure read, not the best but I definitely enjoy it!

    Ashley @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard great things about these. I have yet to start the first books but hopefully soon. Hope you get around to finishing the series :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm now not sure the place you are getting your information, but good topic. I must spend a while finding out more or understanding more. Thank you for fantastic information I used to be searching for this info for my mission.
    Judi Bola
    Sport Betting

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...