Saturday, September 12, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (161)



Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!

From Publisher

So many goodies came for me this week and I couldn't be more excited! I mean, just look at those yummy covers! 

From Half Price Books
The absolute best part of Labor Day weekend was definitely the sales. And you bet I was hitting up the Half Price Books 20% off Labor Day sale! Everything in the store was 20% off, so I picked up these three for super cheap (around $6 all together)!


That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

7 comments:

  1. OOh nice! Those are mostly new to me ones! Except for White Hot Kiss of course!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had an amazing week and yay for half-price books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I need to find a copy of Dead Boy - I love the cover. Hope you enjoy them and thanks for sharing some new titles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love White hot kiss. Everything by Jennifer Armentrout rocks. I like Katie Ashley too but I'm really behind with her books. I hope you enjoy everthing you got :)

    Sofia @ SofiaLovesReading

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul! All of those review books are new to me. I hope you enjoy them all! Happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, White Hot Kiss is such an awesome book! Love that series! Enjoy your new books!
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...