Friday, August 15, 2014

Follow My Book Blog Friday (148)


This is a meme hosted every Friday by Parajunkee, where book bloggers answer a question each week and check out how others answered it. It's a cool way for bloggers and viewers to connect and learn more about each other!

Question: Suggest a question! We need more questions of the week for future FFs. Any ideas? 

Answer: 
Do you have any fun collections (other than books)? 
What do you do for a living? 
If you could have any job, what would you do? 
Cover models! Who would you love to see as a cover model on any novel? 


That's all I can come up with! Haha, I'm not very good and this. Did anyone come up with some good questions? 


5 comments:

  1. Your blog is so lovely! I like your questions, they seem to be fun to answer!
    New follower on bloglovin :)

    My FF

    Isabel @ liberamans

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "fun collections" one would definitely be fun to answer! I have a couple that I'm already thinking of sharing! Great questions!

    Here's My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. Great questions! I especially love the collection one. I've never thought of that.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog it is so cute! I really like your questions to the collections one would be so much fun to answer! I am a new GFC Follower!

    Kat @ The Realm of Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOoh good questions! I have some answers brewing with these as well!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...