Monday, May 19, 2014

Weekly Roundup [5/13-5/19]


Happy Monday! And, more importantly, Happy Birthday to my amazing mother! We had a great time celebrating yesterday by seeing Captain America, doing all of our yard work, having homemade lasagna for dinner, making symphony bar brownies for dessert, opening presents, playing some family games, and then watching the new episode of Game of Thrones. I definitely ate too much, but it was a lot of fun! Today, I'm relaxing at home before I spend all day tomorrow going back to Oxford, where I go to school, and moving into my new apartment that I'll be living in during my senior year. I can't wait! It'll be  a nice change and I can't wait to set up my new room. In the meantime, I hope you have a Happy Birthday, mom! Love you!

Book Reviews
S.E.C.R.E.T. Revealed by L Marie Adeline
Takedown by Alison van Diepen 
Giving In by Maya Banks

Memes

Miscellaneous

1 comment:

  1. Game of Thrones! Aaah, I still need to watch the third season. I'am a bit behind, but I'm going to catch-up in the summer. :)

    Nina from J'adore Happy Endings

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...