Monday, April 7, 2014

Weekly Roundup [4/1-4-7]


Happy Monday! Wow, who knew April was going to be such a busy month? I have three huge projects all due in about two weeks, so I spent the entire weekend getting those started and doing a ton of research. Looks like April is going to be just so much fun trying to get everything done…but on a brighter note, I saw Captain America: The Winter Soldier and Need For Speed at the drive-in on Saturday night and both of the movies were awesome! I wasn't sure how Need For Speed was going to be, but I absolutely love car movies (Fast and Furious, anyone?) so I gave it a try. It was actually really funny and ended up being a great movie. Oh my gosh, and Game of Thrones! I literally just watched the premiere like two seconds ago and am so happy it's back. As long as I have my John Snow, I think I'll be able to make it through the next month…

Book Reviews
Midnight Pursuits by Elle Kennedy
The Edge of Falling by Rebecca Serle

Memes

Tours/Blitzes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...