Friday, April 18, 2014

Follow My Book Blog Friday (132)


This is a meme hosted every Friday by Parajunkee, where book bloggers answer a question each week and check out how others answered it. It's a cool way for bloggers and viewers to connect and learn more about each other!

Question: Spring Break. Where would be your favorite destination spot if you could join in the Spring Break festivities? 

Answer: Haha, my Spring Break was actually three weeks ago….but I spent the week at home and it was glorious! There's nothing like just relaxing at home, away from the stress of classes, projects, and exams, and just cuddling with your puppy. I was so beyond excited to spend the week at home too. Seriously, the entire two hours it takes me to drive home, I was just like


Because nothing can beat an entire week of watching bad reality TV with your dad, seeing a million movies with your sister, going shopping with your mom, and staying up wayyyy past your bedtime to finish as many books as you can. Why did it have to go by so fast?? But I wouldn't have traded any Spring Break destination in the world for some much needed quality time with my family :)

4 comments:

  1. Great answer! I really love when I have time to do nothing but lay around, read, and watch tv. If I have nothing to do, its wonderful! I used to do this on my spring breaks and never felt guilty at all! Now that I'm in the real world, I dont get spring breaks, but its ok (:

    Tina @ Pages of Comfort - old follower
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely agree! I love just sitting at home reading and catching up with my favourite TV shows :)

    Old Follower
    My FF .
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh nice! I'm definitely close with my mom too! So love spending time with family as well!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh your Spring Break sounded amazing! I love spending time with my family as well. And I know what you mean about having a whole week without stressing about school. I think that was my favorite part of Spring Break.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...