Monday, January 27, 2014

Weekly Roundup [1/21-1/27]


Guess where I'm sitting right now? My apartment at school! That's right, my 6 week long winter break is finally over and I'm back at school, ready for my second semester as a college junior. Is it really halfway through my junior year already? Time just flies by! Before I know it, I'll be graduating from college and looking for a real job. Scary! But I am definitely excited for my classes this semester! I'm even taking one about YA Lit, which is basically my life, so it should be awesome. Over the next couple of days, though, another polar vortex is supposed to come through with super cold temperatures that are below zero, so we'll see if campus is still open. All I know is that with this weather, I'm perfectly content bundled up with a warm mug of hot cocoa and my latest read :)

Book Reviews
Heartbeat by Elizabeth Scott
Indigo by Gina Linko 
Melting the Ice by Jaci Burton
Changing the Game by Jaci Burton

Memes

2 comments:

  1. Oh nice! How I envy that you have a class about YA Lit! That would have been AWESOME to take when I was in college! Although I did take a fun class about Witches and Vampires in History! Hope you have fun in this class!

    Happy Reading!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much with this fantastic new web site. I’m very fired up to show it to anyone. It makes me so satisfied your vast understanding and wisdom have a new channel for trying into the world. Agen Bola Online

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...