Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Characters I'd NEVER Want to Trade Places With


This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week! 

This Week's Topic: Top Ten Characters I'd NEVER Want to Trade Places With

Ooooh, this is such a good question! As much as I love reading certain stories about certain characters, there is no way I'd want to live in that world or go through what that character experienced. I'd probably be one of those characters who die in the first page while someone else goes on to be the brave hero in the end. Thank goodness our world is the way it is and not insane like a ton of Dystopian books are. While the guys in the books make it so tempting, I just wouldn't be able to survive living in those worlds. So here are the characters I would never, ever want to trade paces with…


1. Katniss from The Hunger Games by Susanne Collins
2. Tris from Divergent by Veronica Roth
3. Tally from Uglies by Scott Westerfeld


4. American from The Selection by Kiera Cass
5. Mara from The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
6. David from Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson


7. Sasha from Tandem by Anna Jarzab
8. Isra from Of Beast and Beauty by Stacey Jay
9. Ever from Evermore by Alyson Noel


10. Eureka from Teardrop by Lauren Kate

13 comments:

  1. Great list!! I definitely wouldn't want to be Katniss or Tris. Mara and America are great choices too, but I wouldn't mind being them if I had the chance to hang out with Maxon and Noah :)

    Here is my TTT: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2014/01/top-ten-tuesday-worlds-id-never-want-to.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only ones of these that I have met are Tris and Katniss, but I wouldn't want to be either of them. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list. I would not want to be a character in any dystopian novel. I haven't read the Mara Dyer books but from what I know about them she seems to be a character I definitely don't want to be!

    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally
    http://mythoughtsliterally.blogspot.com/2014/01/top-ten-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that The Hunger Games is first on the list. I don't think anyone will disagree with you there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good list, I have a few of the same on mine so I can completely understand why you have them on your (if they weren't obvious enough haha)

    Never thought about Mara from The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer but I defo wouldn't want to be her, I don't know how I would cope with constantly being told you are crazy to the point you start to think it yourself.

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katniss, Tris, Mara and Ever for sure! I completely agree! Great list!

    TTT
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list, though I've only read a few of those! (A lot of mine were from dystopians, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great list, I haven't read all of these, but I agree with you about all of the ones I have read - particularly Tris & Katniss. No thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely agree with your top two. I haven't read the others yet so I can't really comment on them. They're all on my 'to-read' list so hopefully I will get around to them eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have Lena as well. I thought about America and agree to some extent but I wouldn't mind seeing the palace and all the pretty dresses etc just for a little bit!

    Ashley @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  11. I picked Hunger Games & Divergent too, for obvious reasons. Looking at your list, I definitely wouldn't want to live in any of those worlds either. Great picks :) My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  12. There is noticeably a bundle to know about this. I assume you made certain nice points in features also.

    Ignitiondeck.com
    Information
    Click Here
    Visit Web

    ReplyDelete
  13. The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought you have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention.

    Soundcloud.com
    Information
    Click Here
    Visit Web

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...