Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (10)


This is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where every Wednesday bloggers highlight a book that they are eagerly anticipating the release of! 



Kiss Crush Collide 
By Christina Meredith 
Release Date: December 27th 
Summary: Leah has the life most high school girls would kill for—popularity, glowing grades, a rich, athletic boyfriend. So why does she feel like she can’t breathe? And why can’t she stop thinking about the boy from the country club? The one who isn’t her boyfriend, the one that her mother would never, ever approve of, the one that her perfect older sisters would never, ever look at twice. The one who is always looking back at her. Irresistible attraction, smoldering glances, the bad boy and the good girl—Kiss Crush Collide has everything that a steamy forbidden romance should, and then some. 

With graceful and honest writing and an electric love story, this is a book about growing into your own skin. For fans of Perfect Chemistry, Sarah Dessen, and John Green.


I really really really want to read this book!!!! This cover looks like one of Simone Elkeles's books, and she is by far one of my favorite authors! This being said, I know Kiss Crush Collide is going to be just as amazing! I mean, Leah has everything, but her life is so empty. Until she meets hot country club boy! Thus forms the steamy forbidden romances, which by the way are my all-time favorites to read about!!! Just looking at it makes me excited to read this book! I seriously can't wait for this one to come out! 

6 comments:

  1. That does look like it would make a great read. I may just have to increase my to be read pile a little more. Who doesn't love a bad boy :)


    My Wow is here

    ReplyDelete
  2. This does look like a good one! Hope you enjoy it when you get it....

    Here's MY WOW POST and
    MY WEBSITE

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one looks so good!!! I keep seeing it on WOW posts for the last few weeks and I really, really want it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw this on a WoW sometime ago. Hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited for this book! It sounds great. Nice pick!

    My WoW: http://astorytolove.blogspot.com/2011/10/waiting-on-wednesday-everlasting.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like a really fun, sweet book. Have it on my TBR list too. Great pick!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads
    Btw- I'm giving away an ARC of Legend and it ends tonight if you haven't entered yet. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...